How Cloud Adoption is Changing Your IT Team
Following on from their last networking event on GDPR Concept Resourcing are inviting you to attend their March session where they will be discussing how IT teams should respond to an ever-changing industry.
Things you can expect to take away from this session:
- How your IT department is changing and specifics you will need to consider moving forward
- The benefits and experiences from both a large IT integrator and a SME IT organisation who support clients across UK and further a field
- How the roles within the IT department are becoming less technical on Cloud adoption and why
- What technology changes are recommended for your business
- A keen understanding of the security risks businesses face and how Cloud technology combats IT security and cyber threats.
When is it? Monday 19th of March 2018
What time? 3-5pm
Where is it? Landmark Brindleyplace, 3 Brindley Pl, Birmingham B1 2HL
Will there be refreshments? Yes. Tea and coffee will be available with biscuits, of course.
In his compelling discussion Ian McKay, leader in Technology and Systems Architecture, will take us on a deep dive into the way that Cloud technologies have affected the demand for IT teams and the way they operate. Ian brings with him extensive experience in the design, delivery and management of business critical IT systems.
Tackling how to protect SME businesses through managed IT services is Infrastructure and Data Security Specialist, Jude Thompson, Owner and MD of CSCM IT Solutions in his roundtable discussion 'SME IT Security: What you really need to know’.
With over 25 years of experience within the IT industry and having developed a team that manages IT projects around the world, Jude will be arming you with questions to ask the key IT stake holders in your business and provide a real understanding of the risks involved.