Are you prepared should your IT systems fail?
Disaster planning and backup testing is now more important than ever as more and more customers require their systems to be accessible 24/7 from multiple locations all around the country and across the world.
Consider what would happen if during a busy period within your business, a server developed a fault or completely failed.
- What’s the plan to deal with the problem?
- Do you have an understanding of the estimated time to recovery?
- Have the backups been tested recently to ensure that they are doing what you expect?
- Is there a plan to notify all the staff of the problem?
- Is there a priority list in place to ensure things are dealt with in the order you want?
- Do you have a procedure and methods for your business to be able to continue to work?
Without a plan your IT provider can only react to the situation and use their best endeavours to rectify the problem, this puts a lot of stress on all parties.
CSCM offer Disaster Recovery Planning
All parties and key stakeholders look at the risks and produce a detailed plan of action.
This will give a real understanding of what it takes and the time it takes to get your business back up and running following an incident - allowing you to address issues proactively, before they have an adverse effect on your business.
Should something go wrong, everyone knows what to do.
Please contact us for an estimate and quotation on this service.