At CSCM we fully believe in working with school leavers in order to offer on the job training while they are continuing their education. Again this year we have taken on two new apprentices but are conscious that a lot of small businesses do not consider this.
We have sourced some facts about Apprenticeships with the help of LMPQ, some thinking points for potential employers who may not have considered an apprentice:
- 80% of employers who employ apprentices agree they make their workplace more productive
- 81% of consumers favour using a company which takes on apprentices
- Over 100,000 employers offer apprenticeship places in over 190 job roles across a wide range of sectors
- 88% of employers who employ apprentices believe that apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce
- 83% of employers who employ apprentices rely on their apprenticeships programme to provide the skilled workers that they need for the future
- One in five employers are hiring more apprentices to help them through the tough economic climateWe have worked with LMPQ in order to recruit our latest new IT Apprentices as they provide a fresh and invigorating approach to recruiting young people. They look for young people with skills that go beyond the requirements of the apprenticeship and qualifications that they receive. To ensure they are going to be an asset to the business and the key to a business’s long term growth and success.
For more information please visit the LMPQ website.