7 Very Worrying Statistics about Cybersecurity in the Workplace
7 Very Worrying Statistics about Cyber security in the Workplace
- 77% of organisations’ workers admit that they have never received any form of cybersecurity skills training from their employer.
- 69% of employees doubt the cybersecurity processes in place in their organisations today
- 63% of British workers interviewed do not realize that unauthorised access to an email account without the owner’s permission is a criminal offense.
- 27% of workers use the same password for multiple accounts.
- 14% of employees admitted to keeping their passwords recorded in an unsecured handwritten notebook or on their desk in the office.
- 14% do not use multi-factor authentication for apps or services unless forced to do so
- 1 out of every 25 employees hacks into a colleague’s email account without permission.
According to a report from Poneman it’s time for people to get focused on Zero Trust Security, Read the full article.